Saturday, February 26, 2011

Implantation Bleeding Period




The following are my predictions for tomorrow's gala. They are divided between what I think the academy will choose and my dark desire for the same category. I look forward to my deep desire to overcome the possible consensus academics.
But who could predict the final choice of 6404 voters?

Best Picture
(Academy) The King's Speech

(My dark desire) The Social Network

Best Director
(Academy) David Fincher - The Social Network

(My dark desire) David Fincher - The Social Network



Best Actor (Academy) Colin Firth - The King's Speech

(My dark desire) Colin Firth - The King's Speech


Best Actress
(Academy) Natalie Portman - Black Swan

(My dark desire) Natalie Portman - Black Swan


Best Screenplay Original

(Academy) David Seidler-The King's Speech

(My dark desire) Christopher Nolan - Inception

Best Adapted Screenplay

(Academy) Aaron Sorkin-The Social Network

(My dark desire) Aaron Sorkin-The Social Network


Best Supporting Actor

(Academy) Christian Bale - The Fighter

(My dark desire) Christian Bale-The Fighter

Best Supporting Actress

(Academy), Melissa Leo - The Fighter

(My dark desire) Hailee Steinfeld - True Grit

Best Foreign Film

(Academy) In a Better World

(My dark desire) Biutiful

Best Animated

(Academy) Toy Story 3

(My dark desire) How to train your dragon



Best Editing (Academy) 127 Hours

(My dark desire) 127 Hours


Best Cinematography
(Academy) True Grit

(My dark desire) Black Swan

Best Art Direction

(Academy) Inception

(My dark desire) Inception

Best Costume

(Academy) The King's Speech

(My dark desire) Alice in Wonderland

Best Sound Mixing

(Academy) The Social Network

(My desire Dark) Inception

Best Sound Editing

( Academy) Inception

(My dark desire) Inception

Best Score, a soundtrack

(Academy) Trent Reznor-The Social Network

(My dark desire) Trent Reznor - The Social Network

Best Original Song

(Academy) We Belong Together - Toy Story 3

(My dark desire) I see the light (Tangled) Best Makeup



(Academy) The Wolfman

(My dark desire) The Wolfman

Best Visual Effects

(Academy) Inception

(My dark desire) Inception

Best Documentary

(Academy) Inside Job

(My dark desire) Inside Job

0 comments:

Post a Comment